This course focused on Python scripting within Maya and also C++ in Unreal.
2) Character Design and Rigging
This course went through the process of designing characters and rigging them to be used in animation. The primary software we used was Maya but, we also used Zbrush and Photoshop in the course.
3) Independent Study (Procedural Visual Effects)
In this independent study we look at creating procedural effects inside of Houdini.
4) VCDE Thesis Committee Member and Thesis Advising
I had two graduate students that I have been helping semester.
1) Simulating Natural Phenomena
In this course, we built simulations for natural phenomena such as water, destruction, fire, explosions, and trees in Houdini.
2) 3D Particles and Dynamics
In this graduate level course, we examine the use of particles and dynamics in Houdini
3) Experimental Workshop (Advanced Sculpting)
This course was dedicated to sculpting high detailed 3d models of characters and other organic objects using Zbrush.
4) Independent Study (Storytelling Through Game Design and Mechanics)
In this independent study, we focused both on theory and practical practices of storytelling by indirect means within games.
5) VCDE Thesis Committee Member and Thesis Advising
I had one graduate students that I have been helping semester.
- Two Sessions of Scripting
In this course, we focus on the Python Object Oriented Programming Language and how we can use it to create a more effective production workflow by creating tools that help speed up production in Houdini and Maya.
- Senior Thesis Testing and Documentation
- Senior Thesis I
- Senior Thesis II