- Frameless Labs VR/AR Symposium
- Speaker – The Good, the bad, and the Ugly. A VR 360 perspective.
- Siggraph Birds of a Feather Talk
- Speaker – Computer Graphics Educators: Teaching and Internet Video
- FEAD Grant Spring 2017: Granted
- Used to go Present Siggraph 2017 Birds of a feather: Computer Graphics Educators: Teaching and Internet Video
- CGINerd Online Digital Learning Community
- Built the Framework and accounts needed to start an online community interested in learning all thing about digital design
- This was the basis of what I spoke about at the Siggraph Birds of a Feather Talk
- CO-PI National Science Foundation Grant: Not Granted
- Cllaorative Research: Analysis and Synthesis of Interactional Synchrony in Nonverbal Dyadic Communication
- CO-PI Caplin Foundation Grant: Not Granted
- Production of a Children’s TV Series to promote self-regulation and life skills. I directed the pilot episode and coordinated the preproduction designs and process. The Pilot Episode integrates live action and 3D animated characters.
- VR Experience: Down & Up Stairs, Roots & Trees Grow
- This was a collaborative project with Shaun Foster. I designed a procedural workflow for generating and growing trees in a 3d environment that was incorporated into the VR Experience by Shaun Foster.
- OneTake Film Festival: Rochester 2018, The Little Theatre
- VR Experience: Down & Up Stairs, Roots & Trees Grow was judged and accepted to the OneTake Film Festival in the VR Garden Category.
- CGI Nerd: Network of Online Learning Community interested in Digital Design
- This is a large network of remote users on the internet using social media to learn digital design. This network includes YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Discord each platform is effective for different types of content and the learning has to be structured differently in each. Using all of these platforms has created a place for people to communicate and learn from each other. On Youtube alone, the network has over 1400 people subscribed with 106,000 individual video views which totals to be over 325,000 minutes of learning content being watched.